Peanut Butter Gingersnaps1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp allspice
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Beat peanut butter and honey together til smooth.
2. Add in egg, molasses and vanilla til combined.
3. Add all dry ingredients. Mix until well combined. It will be sticky!
4. Use a mini scoop to drop onto a lined cookie sheet.
5. Convection bake at 325 for 6-8 minutes.
This recipe makes 21 mini cookies. Store in a container. Overnight they get really dense and soft!